CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Registry

The couple is registered at Walmart and Kohls. Just click on the links to go directly to our registry.

Other stores we like are Target, Hobby Lobby, Bed Bath & Beyond, and for the sanity of Casey he says Big 5 (but not really Ü). We REALLY do enjoy target so gift cards are absolutely acceptable; we just didn't register there because of thier return policy.

Anyone who is attending the Utah reception please consider the size of the gifts since we have to pack them all home. You can buy them online or giftcards and cash are always great. But seriously the greatest gift we could ever receive is just having you come and celebrate with us!

7 comments:

Oscar and Mendie said...

This is awesome!! I am so Happy for you both!! You look so in love!The blog is so great! Good Job! Let me know if you need anything! Love you guys! Mendie

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the engagement! I am very excited for the two of you. I can’t wait to meet you McKenzie you are marring a great kid. Love you Casey.
Aunt Rachelle

Beardall Family said...

Congratulations Casey & Kenzie! I loved the blog - brought tears to my eyes. Kenzie - your future in-laws are fantastic people. I can't believe my dear friends have a son getting married!! Love, Christine B. in Salem, Utah

jillybean said...

Perfect!! Thats what you two are together. Im so happy for you guys! Pictures are Fantastic!! Cant wait to see you... Love you
Jill

Unknown said...

Congrats Casey!

Anonymous said...

Geez, who could have put together a more perfect couple? Way to be, you guys!

Kristina said...

Congratulations! Marriage is sooo wonderful!! You'll love it! Sorry we will miss it, I bet it will be beautiful. :]